Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012

      Hello fellow friends!!  It has been quite a while since I last posted anything.  I am always working on something, but have a hard time taking pictures and posting.    My husband was out of state for the past 7 months with his job and that limited my time even more being a single parent.  As a new year resolution, I would like to finish some UFO's at my house and not start anything new.  I doubt I can do that, but I will try.  So here are some things that I have finished in the past months, weeks and days.  Happy Crafting to You!!!



Cobweb Doily - tatted


Tatted snowflake ornament


Tatted snowflake ornament



Supplies


 The above supplies are for a gift for my mother.  This yarn will make at least 3 of the 
trees you see below.  Since I have made one, I only have 2 to go.  This is one of my 
UFO's lying around my house.
Knitted Christmas tree
This crocheted ball is one of my favorite things I have made in a long time.
I made three and tried to sell them at a craft fair, but sold none.
So, I decorated my house with them.  Isn't it lovely!!!
The assortment of balls I made hanging in my kitchen.


 
 A quick project for my kids.  I am using this big yarn so that it is working up quickly.
The yarn is Bernat Baby Blanket.


 my work in progress

This is a blackwork design I got out of the Just Cross Stitch magazine.
I changed the design slightly just because I like it better the way I did it.
The above project is a work in progress and below it is finished.
I am planning on finishing it myself and making an ornament out of
it for my youngest daughter.  She likes cats.
I think it will be a nice addition to her Christmas tree someday.
Hopefully, she will appreciate the fact that I made it for her
because I love her and that is how I can show my love for her.



Happy Crafting to You All.

p.s. - I will try to add the books I got the patterns out of 
as I can.  None of these are original designs from me.

2 comments: